RULES OF REGISTRATION AND CONDITION OF RECEPTION OF ARTICLES IN A SERIES
To the publication scientific articles from authors from all regions of Russia are accepted:
– teachers of higher education institutions,
– doctoral candidates,
– graduate students,
– and also other persons who are engaged in scientific research.
The editorial board adopts articles no more than 12000 signs (taking into account gaps) — for applicants of a candidate’s degree, and no more than 30000 — for applicants of a doctor’s degree. Calculation of volume of article doesn’t include the summary, keywords, the list of references, References, the information about the author in the Russian and English languages.
A series of the magazine doesn’t publish the works published before or which are under consideration of other printing and/or electronic editions. If your work is taken over to the publication in a series, you have to recall her from other editions.
The payment for the publication of manuscripts isn’t raised.
Structure of article:
• number on the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC). UDC is put down in scientific library.
• the name of article (capital letters, alignment on the center, a bold-face type);
• surname, name, author’s middle name (completely);
• academic degree, academic status of the author;
• the name of the organization which is represented by the author (if it is necessary, two organizations can be called; if authors work in the different organizations, they are specified after a surname of each of authors);
• the summary and keywords in Russian (alignment “on width”, without space);
• the instruction on a financing source (if work is performed on a grant).
• text of article
• list of references
• the name of article in English (capital letters, alignment on the center, a bold-face type);
• a name, a surname, the author’s middle name (completely) in English;
• the name of the organization (organizations) which is represented by the author (authors) — in English;
• the summary and keywords in English (lowercase letters, alignment on width, italics).
• data on a source of financing of a research — in English language;
• References (the list of references in which the bibliographic description of works on Cyrillics is transliterated on a roman type and the name of the work is translated into English)
• the information about authors / authors in the Russian and English languages.